Saturday, July 11, 2009

Hey everyone, i shall release some anger on my blog now...
I'm supposed to be in a competition now "Sarawak u15 Amateur Athletics" BUT i'm not.
Cause of some ****ed up coach i have and stupid friends that don't know how to help so yeah..
I was asked to represent my school and i only realized that i had to go on that morning..
I called my friend and asked him to pick me up and he said okay. Then he said he wasn't coming down so i called my coach and he said he was COMING already. but no he wasnt...
I waited and waited and finally my phone rang and i knew this was coming...
"hello James Mr ***** said you cant come cause he couldn't make it..."
Me:"But you guys said you were coming already and now you said you cant?! i told you guys to hurry up but you said chill and now you're telling me this? Why didn't you tell me earlier"
"sorry man byee"
FUCK YOU GUYS LA! i was your best chance of winning that event and now because you guys were too busy CHILLING i cant go?!! at least tell me earlier so that i can ask someone else to pick me up right?! what the hell is wrong with you guys? the event was at 2pm and at 1.30 you guys were still chilling!!??
ya fine just give me a simple 10 second call and i'm out of the team, well let me tell you this i wish you fucking good luck in winning. Next time you want me to go for a competition again? save your breath cause i'm not going under you guys asshole.
thank you for reading.

No comments: