Sunday, June 28, 2009

Hey everyone, i'm sure most of you have heard of the tragic death of the kig of pop-Michael Jackson"
I know it's a bit outdated already but i'm still really shaken from the news.
Although i didn't grow up listening to his music, he was soooo legendary that i was introduced to his music and dancing.
It's a huge waste that Michael is dead as he's the BEST dancer and singer i've every seen.
I've never heard anyone sing or dance as well as him and to me, all the pop artist now are no where near his standard and are all just a copy of Michael.
I took some time to listen to his wonderful music and found that "you are not alone" is the most meaningful and touching i've heard from him....
Listening to the song made me sad and i don't know why some people are still laughing about it.
I think we should remember him for his AMAZING talent is singing and dancing instead of all the stupid rumors of him and his private life.
Rest In Peace King Of Pop, Michael Jackson.

No comments: