Saturday, June 6, 2009

Heylo fellow beloved readers!
I just came back from Borneo Highlands, parents were looking at some land up there.
Finally after going there so many times, i remembered to bring my camera.
Went with 5 of my mom's friends as they were also interested in the land.
If anyone of you have not been to Borneo Highlands, i advise you to get your ass up there!
why?
1) cause the weather is amazingly cool and windy!
2) The view up there is breathtaking!
3) It's one of the best golf clubs in Malaysia, or the best...haha
4) the journey up is sooo fun! cause the road is sooo steep!

So, i'll be showing quite a few photos taken today.
Enjoy!


Really cool truck.

One of the house up there. They all have this western look to their houses.

ppllllrrr!!

Enjoying the breeze.

In the truck.

This is one of the mountain view when you're at Borneo's flower garden.

I then went to Phase4 of Borneo, which is practically where Dr.Mahathir's house is.
This is one of the views that he gets everyday.

I present you, Dr.Mahathir's fine house!
Given to him by Datuk.Lee, owner of Borneo Highlands and Mines Resort.

I'm in Heaven!

I did a little photoshoot of my sister cause she kept laying on the beautiful grass.

soo natural..

Erm, this is the main view from the land that we went to see.
That's Mahathir's house on top!

The wonderful group of people that i went with!

While my sister was looking at fishies under the house,
i got bored and took out my camera and started playing around.
I love this effect!

cat walk!

After that i went to their huge flower garden.
The climate up there is averagely 25 degrees, so it's great for flowers.

I love macro photography but macro lenses are soo expensive,
so for the time being, i shall use my kit lens!
BOKEH!

Malaysia's symbol?

tiny white flowers..

Bee's seemed to love this flowers.
I went near and they chased me!

Yellow flower?! haha

My baby sister is teethless! hahaha

On the way down, we went to the waterfall.
I love this waterfall. So damn cold and it has so many waterfalls connected to each other.
dragon beard!

My favorite shot of the day.
-Back to nature, Back to basics-

Erm that's all for now, hope you liked it!

No comments: